Valued Contributor

Customer care help please - Beekman autodelivery shipment

Mods, I received my 3rd autodelivery shipment today, A376700 A-D Beekman 1802 8-Piece Essentials Collection.  The 2 previous shipments were in the Beekman gift box, the shipment today just had the items thrown loose in a regular small QVC box, there was no gift box or Beekman box of any kind.  Was I not supposed to have gotten the gift box with each autodelivery order?  This was purchased at the higher price, not the current QVC Big Deal price that was $10 cheaper.  Thank you for your assistance. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer care help please - Beekman autodelivery shipment

Hi @sunsetbeach I sent your issue to our Auto Delivery team, to see if they can help.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Alice-QVC!

QVC Customer Care

@sunsetbeach wrote:

Mods, I received my 3rd autodelivery shipment today, A376700 A-D Beekman 1802 8-Piece Essentials Collection.  The 2 previous shipments were in the Beekman gift box, the shipment today just had the items thrown loose in a regular small QVC box, there was no gift box or Beekman box of any kind.  Was I not supposed to have gotten the gift box with each autodelivery order?  This was purchased at the higher price, not the current QVC Big Deal price that was $10 cheaper.  Thank you for your assistance. 

@sunsetbeach  I sent you an email.  Let me know if you received it. 

Valued Contributor

Melvin, so sorry for the delay in responding.  I did receive your email, thank you so much!  You are awesome!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

My auto delivery was thrown in a small box and one of the small bars were partially opened. I didn't know that the little spatula for the body cream doesn't come with each order. It makes no sense. I did email the social team about my concerns.