Customer care Address change!

We recently moved. We have called at least 8-9 times trying to gewt our address changed. Everytime we call back in they still have our old address and not our new address. We have also gotten a late charge on our bill that we had to have reversed because of this. It should only take 1 call. I had a manager call me back today and she still had our old address even thought we changed again last night when we ordered something and told them to remove the old address. This is totally unacceptable for a company like this!

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer care Address change!

Can't you just do this online????  Go into "My Account" and follow the info.  There is a place to "edit" an address.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

You can change this online under customer service and go into your account.  As far as the Q card this is with Synchrony Bank and this can also be done online by going to Pay My Q Card.

QVC Customer Care

@Rebekah2 wrote:

We recently moved. We have called at least 8-9 times trying to gewt our address changed. Everytime we call back in they still have our old address and not our new address. We have also gotten a late charge on our bill that we had to have reversed because of this. It should only take 1 call. I had a manager call me back today and she still had our old address even thought we changed again last night when we ordered something and told them to remove the old address. This is totally unacceptable for a company like this!

@Rebekah2    If you still need some assistance you can always email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

I was surprised that there are a few lemons in the CS team.  Thank goodness I finally reached someone with common sense or I would have been stressed out for the day.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

This made we wonder if our accounts are somehow still linked to our old account number, the 8 digits?