Occasional Contributor

Where is customer service? I know we are living in difficult times, but it is impossible to talk to someone. I have been placed on hold for up to 20 minutes with no results, and today was told speaking to a representative was not possible. My issue can”t be resolved with their automated services. I ordered a bracelet for my niece on 6/26, and it supposedly shipped on 6/28 via US mail. There is a tracking number, but no other information. Tracking Information Not Available is printed in big letters across the page. My niece has not received the bracelet. I pulled up the USPS web site and entered the tracking number and was told no tracking information, invalid number. It doesn’t look like the package every made it out of the warehouse. The order is an inspiration bracelet for a young niece who is battling cancer. I need to know the status of the order, and if it should be reordered. I don’t want her to receive two bracelets and then have to go to the trouble of sending one back. Who can help me?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer Service

[ Edited ]

Hi @Harvest 

Welcome to our Community Forums.

I am sorry to hear about your niece, but I think this is a wonderful gift for her. I do not see that there has been any progression in the shipping process so I would be happy to have another bracelet sent out if yhou would like.

Barb

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

I completely agree with the OP.  I sent back a return recently and I’ve been tracking it and it appears it is on it’s way back to me and is currently in Aurora, Colorado after leaving Indiana. Only problem is, I live in Colorado, where it was originally sent out for return, but it appears it’s being sent back my way instead of being returned to QVC. I agree that the virus has impacted things, but the return process is an exhorbitant joke. All while still being obligated to continue paying easy pays for an unwanted item. No available customer service whatsoever. The return process to QVC has been a nightmare as of late. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Hetshepshut 

I am sorry for the delay with your return. Please email the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on it for you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Agree about the terrible CS from QVC. Reps are working from their homes, apparently. Keep calling- they are there. First thing in the morning (8 a.m. EDT) is best. If the message says they can't take your call hang up and redial. That's what is working for me. It's also the only way to get credit for my returns after several weeks.

Props for the social team via email as well.

Occasional Contributor

Please send another bracelet from her Uncle Chris and Aunt Patty.  Thank you so much for your help.  I’m sorry if the post was unkind, but it’s been a difficult time.

I had a similar issue with an order of a philosophy product. The product said it was in process and shipped as well! I waited a good 20+ minutes on a live chat and had discussed it with the operator. They solved the issue and sent a replacement within 2-3 days of the conversation! Try live chat and hang in there for a while when you wait and see if they can help! Hope this helps you!

QVC Customer Care

@Harvest  a replacement has been issued and should arrive to her on or about July 15th.

Barb

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Barb!

Occasional Contributor

The second order still shows “no tracking information available”, just like the first order.  Has the bracelet shipped?