Respected Contributor

I have been a customer of both QVC and HSN for many years.  I have to say that HSN's customer service is extraordinary.  I received a Smashbox BB cream and noticed the box was closed sloppily with scoth tape.  I had a bad feeling about this and sure enough, when I opened the box the product had been used.  I called HSN CS, they told me to just throw it away (whereas the Q makes you return everything as if they do not trust us).  I did throw it out and within 2 minutes my return was noted on my account.  Why does it take over a month for us to get credit on our returns?  Even when I physically return something to HSN my credit shows up within two weeks at the latest.

Trusted Contributor

It seems many of us are receiving used and defective items lately.  With QVC, I call CS right away and ask them to refund my credit card immediately, and they do.

I also ask for a pick up and they set that up, usually for the next business day with USPS.  I'm not wasting my time standing in line to return an item, especially one that should never have been shipped out to begin with.

Please ask QVC and HSN to do this for you.

Trusted Contributor

You don't really expect a moderator to have an answer/response to a question like that.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

You don't really expect a moderator to have an answer/response to a question like that.

I didn’t get thto impression she did.  Not sure why you would unless you just like to be facetious. 

Respected Contributor

my experience with hsn is that returns seem to credited faster than on qvc