Customer Service lacking--I understand the times but if you are selling you need to offer service

I have been a very long time shopper of QVC  and while I understand the times we are all living in, Customer Service has gone downhill considerably.  For 30 years as a frequent shopper of CVN and then QVC I have never posted a review.  If not happy with something I have returned it (although I find QVCs shipping/return fees a bit excessive compared to other retailers).  However, Customer Service has deterioriated considerably.  No ability to email?  Hold on chat for minutes on end only to be disconnected ?  I know we are all living in difficult times, but if you are putting resources into selling you need to put resources into service.

Valued Contributor

Re: Customer Service lacking--I understand the times but if you are selling you need to offer servic

@RJBRAD21 

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Quick and very helpful 

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service lacking--I understand the times but if you are selling you need to offer servic

@RJBRAD21.  All you have to do with a problem is contact our mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  and include the order number in question.  Easy-peasy.

You can write complimentary reviews as well as negative.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

another option......facebook messenger. send a message to qvc saying "customer service." you will be connected with a live agent.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Things change, time changes circumstances .... I never have a problem reaching a CS by either phone or live chat.  I just got off a chat that I was 45 in line.  I only waited about 15 minutes.  She was pleasant and helpful.  

It's your option and if not happy, only you can make the decision as to where you shop that makes you happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Covid19 has changed the world & no matter what they say unfortunately it will never be the same .... we have no choice in how things are ..... so sad that Covid19 wasn’t caught before it spread so wildly throughout the USA 🤒🤕😷 ... I hate the people who did this to us.

Trusted Contributor

I honestly never had a problem reaching Customer Service by phone, or email.  They have always been, and remain so curteous, and helpful.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I agree that CS can be lacking.  I think it's in a lot of places though, not just QVC.

I also think it's the luck of the draw.  You may get the grouchy person on the other end of the line or the happy go lucky one?!  You never know..........I've had both good and bad experiences.  

Valued Contributor

I had an issue this season with an order.

I spoke to a number of CS agents on the phone, thru email, thru e-chat, and thru the social team.

I was finally able to get the order (hopefully) on its way with the help of a CS agent on the phone --yesterday. I will say it was an order placed in Christmas in July.

It has run the gamut of how each of the CS agents were in behavior and helpfulness. Some I will say were not--told me to call back the next day--but some such as the young woman yesterday were what Customer Service stands for.

The one I spoke to yesterday went above and helped me and I so appreciate it.

Very disappointed that I did not get a call back from supervisor yesterday.  It was supposed to happen within 1-4 hours.  NOTHING.  QVC screwed up the shipping and paied 7 dollars in shipping.  It was to a po box, and yet tracking said they left gift recipient a note on door.  It was to a PO Box.  Also, QVC said a package was delayed; however, they delivered it to me already.  The same day it was delivered, I sent it back.  

I want my money back for the two gifts I ordered for 65 dollars.  SOCKS - cuddle duds and comopression plus shipping.  It was ordered 12/6.  NO ONE CARES.  I spoke to many people.  Tired of waiting on hold.  

Mary Jane Malinchak