Contributor

Customer Service has gone downhill

They do not answer most of the emails sent to them, or you get a "canned" response that does not cover your issue. 3 times I had to show they DID receive a return and they had one response after another why I was not getting a refund, I finally had to call to get anything done! Everything took over three weeks!!

NOW, once again I am not getting a response to my latest email! I am closing my Q-Card and will not be using QVC as much as i did before.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Customer Service has gone downhill

I agree that customer service is not what it used to be.  

Returns are a HUGE concern.....I'm not sure if it is the US Post office or QVC....but, returning anything is a HORROR.   They supply you with a tracking number however, it is never updated or available.  It's like they don't want you to know where your return is....that way they don't have to refund your money promptly.  

I feel a bit "taken" lately with QVC and it's return antics.   Maybe if enough people complain, they will do something about it.  We can only hope.

Respected Contributor

Pick up the phone and call customer service.  If you aren't getting anywhere with that agent, hang up and call another.  

Sometimes in an email it is hard to get all the details across.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Debsters I am so sorry this is happening.  Please send your Q Account number and order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you. 

Honored Contributor

I find talking on the phone works much better than sending an email.  I have had better process doing that.

Respected Contributor

@Debsters  I would always just call CS.......I don't have the patience to deal with emails.  I've never had a problem with doing it that way, and I prefer talking.

Regarding the issues with returns.  My take on that is that QVC is doing their best to discourage so many returns by making it tedious, lengthy and difficult.  JMO

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

I hate talking on the phone.  I prefer by email or face to face.  Yes QVC doesn't do a good job by email that's for sure.  But not a problem any longer.  I will pay off the easy pays that I owe and be done with them forever.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC  I've called and sent emails. Nothing has worked. In an attempt to exchange a Linea sweater, the return took forever. I finally decided the weather has become nice (50 degree temps) and I no longer want another sweater. Send several emails to QVC requesting NO exchange when my return finally arrived. NO RESPONSE. Received an email late last week that it "was in process." Yep. No one paid any attention to my request to cancel the exchange! I called AGAIN. No help from QVC. I sent emails AGAIN. NO RESPONSE AGAIN. Today? The unwanted package arrived. All correspondence stated I would REFUSE such a package and would expect FULL REFUND including full shipping refunds. Since no one at QVC has been willing to help me, could you please look into this mess for me? 

The Linea heather green v-neck sweater is marked "REFUSED" and will be placed in USPS tomorrow (02-01-2018) for full credit on my VISA immediately. I'm so disappointed with the lousy service of QVC in recent years. 

In this case, the delay of the exchange was not a problem with USPS but definately with QVC. Why, oh why, doesn't someone pay attention to emails and customer requests? It would save QVC money in the long run. Instead, QVC simply passes the expenses on to customers in the form of higher prices and outrageous shipping costs. Not my idea of a great way to shop. I've stopped watching the shows; now I'll cease buying from the videos, too. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

To me, it is illogical not to have called in the first place and never emailed at all, or not to have called after 48 hrs of no answer. Or to ask a CS moderator here on these forums to help you, it’s their job to escalate CS.

I can’t imagine not making a phone call MUCH earlier on, no matter what business, QVC or anyone else.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Customer Care

Hi @BirkiLady, I sent you an email concerning the situation and we will do our best to help.