Contributor

Customer Service as well as Website Issues ... Where to start

Last month I found out my debit  card (which I use for most QVC purchases) had been compromised.  I was issued a new card.

I attempted to reach QVC Customer service numerous times ... long hold times, followed by hang up.  On the 10th try, I reached someone who updated my information and assured me that purchases made with the old debit card would be updated with the new debit card.  She also told me there were some past due purchases that needed to be updated.  I was able to do that after numerous attempts to pull up my easy pay orders.  Again, numerous times (at least 12) before I was successful at actrually reaching my information.  Had the spinning asterisk for at least an hour each time I tried to get to my info.

Now, I have received three emails that purchases I made with old debit card but had been in processing hell for weeks, now can't be processed becaue it's going against my old debit.  (Even though I was assured by customer service that purchases on my old card would be automatically redirected to my new debit.)

So, I have called customer service numerous times over the past few days.  No luck.  Long hold times followed by hang up.  I tried to get to my order to edit the card and got the "hmmm something went wrong.  Call customer service).  I also saw that there are again past dues going against a deactiveted debit card. 

Is anyone else going through this?  Or, am I the only lucky one?

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service as well as Website Issues ... Where to start

@Peggy    You need help from an actual living CS rep.  Email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. Include order numbers of the hanging orders pending.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service as well as Website Issues ... Where to start

Some good advice....DO NOT USE YOUR DEBIT CARD!!!!