Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Thank you for sharing that. I did not know about the "elite".

Who are the "elite."

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 

#7 post by @Kachina624 

Contributor

Rather than phone calls or emails to elite forum monitors, try the Chat Live option.  I have used it a few times in the last few months and was very pleased with the knowledge, promptness, and professionalism in solving the "problem".  Kudos to all of the people working in CS.  It can be a thankless job.  

Valued Contributor

@rms1954, the OP is right that there is often paperwork just flat out not included in packaging. It's not a problem for me except when I needed to return something. I had to come here to print a label, which was not a big deal, but if I'd not had a printer, then it would have been more of a problem. And like the OP, I've shopped here for many years. I think we all know that paperwork is sometimes on the outside and sometimes on the inside. But lately, it's just not always there at all. It can be annoying so I understand what she is saying.

I haven't had to deal with customer service in years but the last few times I did, I was very disappointed. They used to have the best customer service of anyone, hands down. But somewhere along the way, that changed. I am thankful for the reps we have right here on this board though. I have not needed their help so far but I've seen them help a lot of people and that is much appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Ladies, I'm  no idiot. Of course I know that Customer Service has nothing to do with paperwork, shipping, or even missing paperwork. I call them to inform them because I assume if it is happening to me so frequently, it may be happening to others.  I disagree, if someone is hired to be a Customer Service representative, they must know how to handle all QVC business situations. Otherwise, why do they represent? I am aware if I need it for a return, I can copy my own. Notice I did NOT complain about that!

I'm sad to hear they can't screen their reps better to handle customers. Thewre was a time, that being a Customer Service rep for a company was a big deal. I guess now anyone can do it without decorum. 

-------

Out of curiosity, how was Your "decorum", in dealing, with the CS rep's? 

Honored Contributor

I have never, ever received a packing slip or invoice in ANY Amazon order.

Two Target orders came last week w/o same.

Walmart, only one item had a packing slip out of three boxes.

Yes, some QVC orders have come w/o one. 

Why complain about it?  The invoice is online should you need it.  Just print it.

No printer?  Then request one be sent to you.

If these little trivial things bothered me, I would shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

One of the best ways I found to make sure CS agents are trained, respectful and pleasant to customers is to send a survey rating them to customers afterwards.

For those with experiences with Walmart, they know what I mean by excellent CS. 

Lots of research done on this.  Those companies that invest in their customer service depts reap the benefits of keeping their customers and make more money.  

QVC has been hiring new CS agents recently to work permanently from home, so they are more difficult to train, but I see this as a cost saving measure.  

QVC's customer service problems aren't new, just starting during Covid-19. 

My worst experience occurred in 2018.  Wow!  I couldn't believe a customer could be treated so badly and it wasn't only one CS agent, it was three for the same issue.  It wasn't my fault nor did I expect too much.  It was all about resolving an issue about a defective product.  This incident clearly pointed out how QVC operates behind the comfy, cosy, "Welcome, come on in, pull up a chair" image it projects on TV.  

Normally, I would stop shopping at a retailer that treated me like this; however, QVC does offer unique items and good prices on occasion, but it was the beginning of watching and shopping much less with this retailer. 

QVC's best department from my perspective is the Social Team.

I don't think complaints here reach decision makers, and if they did, I don't think they'd care.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife I did request a packing slip since I do not have a printer.  CS person said she would send it out.  Never came.  Thirty day return window passed.  Now I'm stuck with something I cannot use.

QVC Customer Care

@chlema 

You do not have to be stuck with something that is not right. Please tell me what the product is that you do not have a return label for.

Beth QVC