Contributor

Customer Service Issues 2020

Where do I begin. I was just on hold for a Customer Sevice Rep. for 1 hour 55 minutes and 4 seconds. I took a photo to provie it. NO one picks up. I resent QVC blaming the Covid situation because to be honest QVC you have had issues since last spring!

Its the same old story, "We are over whelmed, we are home home taking orders we are sorry and then QVC intake people complain how overworked they are" MY GOD. I own a business and the number one thing to my people don't ever complain to a customer!!

My issue:  A Josie Maran Product came in damaged, actually a broken jar and cut my hand. Usually QVC says to throw it out and a refund will be issued. How the heck am I suppose to tell them when NON ONE PICKS UP???? Now they will get broken glass back with the cream all over the box.

PLEASE QVC STOP BLAMING COVID ON YOUR VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. ITS AN INSULT. You stopped your customer service quality over a year ago.

If any one has a email address please help me out. I had emailed QVC twice and BOTH emails were kicked back to me saying it was not the correct email address, by the way its the email address that is posted on QVC.

Maybe we should not purchase a darn thing until QVC steps up and stop taking advantage of people. Really NOT is the time to buy with sooo many out of work.

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service Issues 2020

"Maybe we should stop ordering..."  That is exactly what I have done.  I got tired of the inprocess too.  If I can buy on Amazon or another website, that's where I go now. 

I just got really great delivery service from Target, who knew I could order online.  Same for Costco, they say upfront deliver is extened out, fine, for toilet paper I'm willing to wait.  30 Rolls showed up this Wednesday.🥳

Honored Contributor

@cshell4 

Try emailing the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

They seem to be very good at helping with problem orders.

Esteemed Contributor

Past one week of the 'excuse' of virus.......haven't believe a word of it.  The teaching profession get substitutes when perm teacher is out.   (sick - maternity)

Face it - QVC has cut staff due to poor sales.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @cshell4 I am so sorry that happened. Please send your Q Account number and order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC     @Kim-QVC @Beth-QVC 

Is it possible to put this email address somewhere at the top of the blog to where it can never go down the page.

Would save a lot of you all's time and me telling everybody about the

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 20 times a day.  Entitle it

'How to contact CS offline'.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum wrote:

"Maybe we should stop ordering..."  That is exactly what I have done.  I got tired of the inprocess too.  If I can buy on Amazon or another website, that's where I go now. 

I just got really great delivery service from Target, who knew I could order online.  Same for Costco, they say upfront deliver is extened out, fine, for toilet paper I'm willing to wait.  30 Rolls showed up this Wednesday.🥳

@Bhvbum 

Toliet paper is in abundance at the stores now, don't pay premium for it.

Walmart, cheap stores, groceries all have it back in stock now.

the latest shortage thing is meat and freezers. I don't have trouble on the meat front, course, I'm in Tx. land of the cow it is expensive, though.

Honored Contributor

Every place is a mess these days

Occasional Contributor

Re: How to contact CS offline.

Is it possible to put this email address somewhere at the top of the blog to where it can never go down the page.

Occasional Contributor

How to contact QVC Customer Service