Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service Going downhill

@Kachina624 wrote:

@santorini.  You don't know do you?  Its not an excuse, it's a reason.  Many companies having the same problem.  One case of covid, and the whole department shuts down.  All this going on but people expect to see  "business as usual".

Well yes, I do know.  My company is still working from home and does that mean we slack off? Heck no.  We work even harder. If my company was one where customer satisfaction was extremely important in order to maintain profits, management would (or should) make sure that the employees work extra hard to keep that customer base happy. So again, there is no excuse for this lousy customer service.

Respected Contributor

I had an issue and sent an email to the social team.  The problem was fixed within 10 minutes.  Melvin rocks!

Honored Contributor

Customer service everywhere has deteriorated snce the pandemic started.  I don't like it, but it's understandable.

Respected Contributor

@CaneCorsoMom wrote:

I was just on hold for 20 minutes to talk to customer service and they are going to call me back with answer.  WTH?  Never waited that long in the past

@CaneCorsoMom I've shopped with QVC for many years and have never had an unresolved problem nor any issue with customer service even during these very challenging times. 

I don't ever remember a 20 minute hold time however would be embarrassed to profess "WTH" even if I had.  

Honored Contributor

if you want to wait on hold for customer service via phone that is an option.

if you want FASTER service (often within less than half an hour) use facebook messenger to get live help OR the qvc social team email address qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein