Super Contributor

Customer Service Going downhill

I was just on hold for 20 minutes to talk to customer service and they are going to call me back with answer.  WTH?  Never waited that long in the past

Regular Contributor

Re: Customer Service Going downhill

FYI.............it' been this way for a long time now. At least the last 10 years.

Honored Contributor

@CaneCorsoMom.  Why don't you use a little logic and ask yourself why this might be happening at QVC and with CS at other companies?  Do you think with distancing protocols they can only seat half as many reps as they used to might have something to do with it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you have a problem with an order, your can contact our mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including your order #.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CaneCorsoMom.  Why don't you use a little logic and ask yourself why this might be happening at QVC and with CS at other companies?  Do you think with distancing protocols they can only seat half as many reps as they used to might have something to do with it?

Seat? I feel certain these people are working remotely. There is no excuse for the horrible customer service.  

Honored Contributor

@santorini.  You don't know do you?  Its not an excuse, it's a reason.  Many companies having the same problem.  One case of covid, and the whole department shuts down.  All this going on but people expect to see  "business as usual".

Honored Contributor

I'm switching to HSN for my Christmas needs. CS seems much better.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@santorini.  You don't know do you?  Its not an excuse, it's a reason.  Many companies having the same problem.  One case of covid, and the whole department shuts down.  All this going on but people expect to see  "business as usual".

Not my experience with either 'live chat' or phone with customer service at Nordstrom and the like. Not QVC.

Hold times aren't long and most are very helpful.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm switching to HSN for my Christmas needs. CS seems much better.

That's because HSN headquarters is in Florida which is an "open" state.

PA is on semi-shutdown

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Remote - - twice - second time today (Sunday) David said at Studio Park they employ over 4K people - and now they have a maximum of 150 - 200 employees on site.  Most are working from home.

Realize all of home workers aren't CS telephone people - but probably many are.  Have no clue why he keeps mentioning it - CS is our major concern.