Esteemed Contributor

Customer Service, 2/26 FYI, QVC's MAIN Home page still not fixed

[ Edited ]

My,main  QVC Home page or opening page or whatever it is called is still not fixed after 3 whole days,maybe 4!

There are still only large  pictures and no info or sign in or anything.  Just pictures.

Making it impossible to shop!!!

I know you sent it to your IT dept 2 days ago, but it is still the same

I am talking about the main, "QVC HOME PAGE"  not the sign in for this Community here.

Please fix it...............thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: 2/26 FYI, QVC's MAIN Home page still not fixed

@MalteseMomma.  I just checked my home page and it's perfect.  You probably need to try using a different browser.  Yesterday, there was no way I could get online using my usual Google Chrome but had no trouble when I switched to Firefox.  Today they are both fine.  I always have at least two browsers downloaded for just such situations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: 2/26 FYI, I aQVC's MAIN Home page still not fixed

I agree. This is ridiculous. It's been going on for weeks.

Maybe QVC needs a new IT team. Good grief!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MalteseMomma.  I just checked my home page and it's perfect.  You probably need to try using a different browser.  Yesterday, there was no way I could get online using my usual Google Chrome but had no trouble when I switched to Firefox.  Today they are both fine.  I always have at least two browsers downloaded for just such situations.

@MalteseMomma,  I agree with @Kachina624.  For any website, not just for the Q, the quickest and simplest step to take when a site has problems is to have a second browser on your device (and keep it updated with the most software current version).   

It's always easy to switch to the other browser and see if it works better for you.

I haven't seen many reports of trouble accessing the main home page of the shopping area -- most of us are seeing the huge images of the studio, Alberti, Jayne Brown, and others, then below that the sign-in username/password prompt when we try to access the Community.

Are those the images you're seeing, or are you seeing other pictures?

Also, for the shopping area did you try just typing in "qvc.com" or this more complete URL in your browser address bar to go directly to the home shopping page?

https://www.qvc.com/

I'm sorry you (and all of us) have been faced with trying to navigate this mess for quite a while now.   Remember, though, that the moderators are running into some of the same glitches that we are, and they are reading our posts and forwarding them to the IT department (a department which, unfortunately, has caused this mess and seems to be indifferent to the problem). 

I most certainly agree QVC should've fixed this days ago, but we're left to try our own temporary fixes if we want to use the site in the meantime.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Yesterday I had no problems with signing in (no huge pictures), although I did get bounced out of the forums occasionally and had to sign back in.  But I noticed the menu bar at the top of the home page was different.  It had the new "Channels" option.

Today the home page is back to what it's been (no "Channels" option on the menu bar), and the huge pictures are back on the sign-in page.

Honored Contributor

I have no problems with the 'Home' page either, using Edge browser on my laptop.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Customer Service on the phone has told me it is  NOT  my problem.It is QVC's problem and they are tryinmg to fix it. 

I have tried every browzer available but nothing helps!

But thanks everyone, for trying to help.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma.  The page with all the big pictures is the sign in page, not the home page.  You get the home page when you key in qvc.com.  At the end of the big pictures is a place to sign in.  Have you actually looked or do you just say it isn't there?  It seems to be there for everybody else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MalteseMomma.  The page with all the big pictures is the sign in page, not the home page.  You get the home page when you key in qvc.com.  At the end of the big pictures is a place to sign in.  Have you actually looked or do you just say it isn't there?  It seems to be there for everybody else.

@Kachina624 

On my computer I am having that problem with the, MAIN HOME PAGE,not this Comunity Forum page.

I did have it with these forums first but it  got fixed.Now it is the HOME PAGE .

QVC tecs are trying to fix it.It is not my computer ,they have told me personally it is NOT  my computer.I even had  a Computer tec that comes to my home come to  to check it out.No problems with my computer!

Thanks  for trying to help. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thanks so much for the link , I tried it and still no luck.

i'm getting large pictures of the TSV and everything I can shop for on the Q....................lol

I have tried everything possible,nothing works,but thanks do much for trying to help.