Valued Contributor

Customer Care...please help.

I was having problems with my internet connection so I accidentally had a post go through 3 times.  Could you please remove the extra 2.  It is in QTalk and is titled Caution when purchasing..."Not Eligible for Return or Exchange".  Sorry & Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Care...please help.

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

I was having problems with my internet connection so I accidentally had a post go through 3 times.  Could you please remove the extra 2.  It is in QTalk and is titled Caution when purchasing..."Not Eligible for Return or Exchange".  Sorry & Thank you!

You can click on the extra posts and click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the post and then click Report Inappropriate Content. From there, a box will appear and you can enter a reason, like "duplicate post". That way you don't have to start another new thread to take care of your other extra threads. Smiley Happy

And I don't think it was your internet connection - the forums were wonky for all of us for a while there. I duplicated a few responses and had to delete them. QVC needs to fix whatever is going on with things on their end.

Valued Contributor

Re: Customer Care...please help.

@Alison Wonderland 

Thank you for the info...I will try to figure out!  😊