Contributor

Customer Care--need help getting orders shipped!

Mod:  Could you please check on my order for the D & C french terry dip dye long sleeve tunics ordered on 3/17.  It shows they are still in process.  I would really appreciate your help.  I tried calling, but was put on hold for over 10 minutes, and finally hung up.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Care--need help getting orders shipped!

@terra.  Shipping has suddenly gone from slow to extremely slow.  I just today had an order from the 17th ship.  Be patient a little longer and yours should be on its way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks Kachia.  I will wait a couple more days.  Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It sure has taken a turn for the worse.  I ordered several items to take on vac with me...ordered 2.5 weeks b4 our trip.

Not one made it.  Oh well, I survived without it.

In my case, I SWEAR they are holding my orders so they can combine shipping of items even though I order individually and on different charges.

I rec'd a box that had 3 clothing items, a philosophy AD order and some kitchen stuff.  Paid over $20 in shipping on a small box that didn't cost Q nearly that to send.

I very much dislike having only one invoice.  I order separate on purpose to have individual invoices.  One item, recd the wrong color.  Only want to return.  One clothing item, I want to even exchange for size....how am I suppose to write that all on that little slip?

I attached a huge paper, we shall see what happens.

I seem to be having a problem w/ Q and Firefox.  Every time I try to reprint an invoice or return slip, Firefox crashes.  EVERY time!!  No one can figure it out.

So only one invoice is a pain for me.

Honored Contributor

First time for me that an order has stayed in process this long -  ordered a Basso top on 3/22 -  but seeing what else is going on, I'll be patient.  It's something I want for a late July affair, so I should be fine unless the order gets cancelled.

I wonder if some companies are having trouble finding workers in some areas.  I know around me there are lots of hiring signs for unskilled workers along with some for the highly skilled???