Re: Customer Care Support

[ Edited ]

The purchase was Item # E225269 

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Care Support

[ Edited ]

@LAEdwards wrote:

The purchase was Item # E225269 

@Barbara-QVC   I'm just paging you for @LAEdwards .  I wasn't sure you'd see her post.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@LAEdwards 

Thank you for the order number. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so we may communicate directly with you.

Beth QVC

Occasional Visitor

I also bought a Dell laptop when they offered it with a lifetime tech support help included which was supposed to be based in the USA. They quickly reneged on that commitment and pushed it offshore, the support is adequate. They have changed numbers several times and the last updated number was 844-324-5014. i tried it a few weeks ago but it did not work but it did work today. QVC did not notify me when they made the offshore change or when they changed the phone numbers.Calling QVC customer service is nt much help as they keep trying to push you off to Dell but Dell did not make the lifetime tech support commitment, that was made my QVC. The handling is pretty shoody on QVC's part and customers have to really hunt and be persistant to get answers. I purchased at least two computers through QVC but after the way this was handled, I have not made another purchsed because I don't have confidence after this experience. It would be a good jesture for QVC to own up to this and send an explanation of why they changed the tech support, when and an evergreen resources of how to contact them and share it with their own customer service.