I purchased a Dell Inspiron Laptop from QVC in July 2015 and it came with Premier PC Support for the Life of the computer. I am currently using that laptop purchased from QVC to type this message. QVC no longer uses Premier PC Support and I was told they use Tech Live Connect. I was given this number to call 800-324-5010. I called and advised that I need an activation code and the one I received from Premier PC support will not work.  I was told to call Dell and given this number 800-648-5998 by QVC agent and this number is disconnected. I was also given 800-624-9896 and told Dell does not provide lifetime computer support.  

I called QVC 3 times and was given incorrect information and ultimately no assistance.  QVC offered my laptop with lifetime computer support and I cannot get the help I need to access this support with the correct activation code.  

Please help!

Esteemed Contributor

Is DELL even still in business?    LOL   I have a DELL - always had a DELL but they've been 'limping' for a long time.  Think I read they sold to somebody.....whatever is going on..........5 years ago is long time for free Customer Service.

I hire a computer smarty when I need tech help.  Suggest you check your yellow pages for Help.

Honored Contributor

@Nicole Curl 

Email this post to the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they're very happy to help!

And welcome to the forums!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

It sounds like "pass the buck". I was a Dell laptop user for many years. Never, ever, ever again. The very worst customer support. They used overseas agents. So bad.

I changed to Apple & they have better customer service. No overseas.

As noted by others, contact customer support via this forum. I think the email was listed. Don't know it myself. Good luckSmiley Wink

New Contributor

I am having the very same problem.  I need a phone number to call for tech support.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @LAEdwards 

Welcome to our Community Forums!

I was unable to locate a Dell order on your account to check for the phone number you asked for. Please email  you order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on this for you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @LAEdwards 

Welcome to our Community Forums!

I was unable to locate a Dell order on your account to check for the phone number you asked for. Please email  you order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check on this for you. 

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC   It was actually @Nicole Curl  who was the OP asking for help.  You may have responded to her privately, but just in case you hadn't realized I wanted you to know.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

Thanks @NickNack 

@Nicole Curl  had posted 2 months ago so I am thinking she is all set. If not, please reach back out to us. 

@LAEdwards was the  most recent poster that I was trying to assist.

Barb

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC   I didn't realize this was an old post.  I apologize.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

New Contributor

I will have to find the order number as it was a Christmas gift to me.  I have all the paperwork as it was several years ago.  It included tech support for the life of the laptop.  I used the support a year or so ago and at that time the phone number had changed from the phone number sent with the packaging.  The second number is now disconnected.  I even tried the website that was on the packaging.  That was no help either.