Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Customer Care Question Only Please

Since the postal service is cutting overtime, shutting down some mail sorting machines etc and packages are arriving much later.

I am wondering if QVC will be extending return time past the 30 days?

Thank you 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer Care Question Only Please

@Reconnaissant 

At this time we have not received any word on expanding the return period. We will let you know of any change to that. In the meantime, I will forward your feedback (suggestion?) to our senior management.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

So far, I haven't noticed any decrease in service from my local post office.  Now UPS is shooting packages all over the continent.  I think their sorting machines have gone beserk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I know you are up on things -- they had a "quick" quip on our noon news :  "temporary price increase 10/18-12/27/20.  

usps.com/newsroom 

I don't know how post link but interesting read.

For sure no ordering for me with anyone charging s/h at these rates that are already high thru USPS for crappy service😉.

Guess that's the USPS answer -- raise prices🤷‍♀️😡

623DEEF1-3100-4481-A745-7A5127B8E39E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    I know you mail a lot of packages so you'd better get them done early.  I really don't understand why this is necessary.  Sort of bureaucratic price gouging, taking advantage of Christmas to make extra $$$.  Really angers me.  Thankfully, I mail very little and will be hand-delivering a ballot.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Reconnaissant - Just to make sure you're aware of this, the 30-day return policy starts when your package is delivered, not when it is shipped.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

No longer ...sometime ago I got "smart"😉.

I used to be so concerned gifts were wrapped, mailed and family got them.  Now, I only buy from Target, Carter's, etc. and of course, "A" all free shipping.  I send to their parents and they wrap...

I just placed my great nephews 1st bday gifts from Carter's & Target last week all free shipping .  My niece received them -- I sent her card to put on package.

Took me years to get "smart" but no more.  I even did mailing the first few months of pandemic for essentials to my kids  (some postage was $35 more than contents😳).  

I honestly believe this "pandemic" has given everyone lots of "excuses" for everything🙄.

I know it's gonna make a difference in my buying habits.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad we cut down on gift buying......Buying for the Holidays is going to be a nightmare....

Esteemed Contributor

UPS has started deliverying on Saturdays in my area.  I guess that is one part of the price increase.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl    I got two packages from UPS this morning and have one scheduled to be delivered by somebody tomorrow