Contributor

What I do know is there was a bad batch of pans and I'm sure the CS Rep wasn't suppose to have told me that.

Went to see Joyve Meyer in 2018!  She was great!

Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone

[ Edited ]

Am I missing something? How did you get from Curtis Stone cookware to Joyve Meyer??? Smiley Tongue By the way, who's Joyve Meyer??? 

Contributor

It's what I'maoldhippie quoted!  Good name for you Diva!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lovemymaltese wrote:

It's what I'maoldhippie quoted!  Good name for you Diva!

If you are referring to the author of Imaoldhippie's sig then apparently going to see her did not make a very positive impression.  You didn't even spell her name correctly. 

The Diva crack certainly isn't in keeping with the tenets of Joyce Meyer Ministries.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I'm still at a loss as to how a pan can ruin a stove top, even if it's a glass top.  Was the alloy in the pan defective and melted, or was the pan on fire.

I only use Curtis stone products and have never had one warp or transfer onto a stove.  Of course I use a gas stove, so that may be the difference.  I've also used them in an oven and broiler and had no problem.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

Can you please give us the item number, tell us which set, which piece or pieces did this?  I am still not sure what happened to the glass top...did you say it let permanent circles on your glass cooktop from the pan being heated?  Please help more people to not have the same experience by supplying more info.  That way we can go read the reviews for that specific item and learn as much about it as possible so we can save our own cooktops.  TIA

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.