Contributor

Crepe erase- Where is Gift with Purchase?

I ordered this Crepe Erase A304269 set of two Body Treatment Sets which is advertised as a gift with purchase Event Price.  It is supposed to include an extra body cream as a gift with purchase, which I did not receive. I hope the ;moderator can hel. Is this shipped separately?  What happened to the gift with purchase.  Barbara

QVC Customer Care

Re: Crepe erase- Where is Gift with Purchase?

@Fofina Gift with Purchase are "while supplies last". They are also mailed separately. 

Contributor

Well at the time I ordered, the live presentation said the extra cream was a bonus. I hope to receive it or I will return.

Occasional Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  The video playing on this item still clearly states there is a gift with purchase.  If it's "while supplies last", then Q should clearly state that there is a chance your order will not come with the gift.  And clearly state that it will be shipped separately.  Like the OP, if I don't receive the gift, this item will be returned and I will ask for return of shipping charges as well.

Contributor

Re: Crepe erase- Where is Gift with Purchase? Moderator please Followup.

Ok so now it has been a week, and there has been no separate mailing of the gift with purchase.  Can one of the moderators follow up and let me and the other poster know what the deal is.?  The video still shows agift with purchase although the event price is no longer in effect.  Fofina

Occasional Contributor

OK, so I gave this some time, but I watched Wake Up Beautiful this morning, and they are still stating this is a gift with purchase.  So, I decided to call Customer Service to inquire about where my gift was (my order placed 1/19/19).  I got some completely nonsensical answer about how the "while supplies last" supply for my order had run out.  But, they do get additional supplies in and apparently these will be sent with the current orders placed.  As I said, completely nonsensical.  In twenty plus years of ordering from QVC and having previous issues resolved satisfactorily, this is the most nonsensical answer I've ever got.  I might add, the "while supplies last" caveat is never mentioned in any presentation, including today's.  Don't fall for this offer, the free gift doesn't exist.

Frequent Contributor

@MellieM444 wrote:

OK, so I gave this some time, but I watched Wake Up Beautiful this morning, and they are still stating this is a gift with purchase.  So, I decided to call Customer Service to inquire about where my gift was (my order placed 1/19/19).  I got some completely nonsensical answer about how the "while supplies last" supply for my order had run out.  But, they do get additional supplies in and apparently these will be sent with the current orders placed.  As I said, completely nonsensical.  In twenty plus years of ordering from QVC and having previous issues resolved satisfactorily, this is the most nonsensical answer I've ever got.  I might add, the "while supplies last" caveat is never mentioned in any presentation, including today's.  Don't fall for this offer, the free gift doesn't exist.

Post about out it on their social media account like Facebook and Twitter and maybe they'll do something about it.

Contributor

I am the original poster.  I returned the item after contacting customer service several times and being told it was while supplies last.  It is not worth the aggravation. I kept asking them to watch their video which was still offering the free gift. They should not be advertising falsely!