Respected Contributor

@Etoile308   I didn't get the part about UPS saying the emails from QVC are bogus. Makes no sense to me at all. I had a problem with my AMEX card being comprised a few years ago. Several bogus charges were made to my account. I called AMEX on a Sunday morning. They went over the charges with me and immediately took them off, closed my card and sent me a new one. 

And the OP claimed that this was theft from the consumer and they were picking her pocket so yeah I think she was accusing QVC of being dishonest. I just don't buy what the OP is saying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@Etoile308   I didn't get the part about UPS saying the emails from QVC are bogus. Makes no sense to me at all. I had a problem with my AMEX card being comprised a few years ago. Several bogus charges were made to my account. I called AMEX on a Sunday morning. They went over the charges with me and immediately took them off, closed my card and sent me a new one. 

And the OP claimed that this was theft from the consumer and they were picking her pocket so yeah I think she was accusing QVC of being dishonest. I just don't buy what the OP is saying. 

@50Mickey  that's the way I saw it also. She was talking about QVC. She hasn't come back so I guess the problem was solved. But at the same time all she had to do was call AMEX but I guess it made her feel better posting here.

Hope she becomes a regular Poster.