New Contributor

Order of 03/12/22 was paid in full by Amex, but merchandise never shipped. QVC sends e mails but UPS says they are bogus! This theft from consumer , no different then picking my pocket  

Honored Contributor

I believe the QVC social team has offered to assist you (see your other post).

Honored Contributor

@chesco926 This is you SECOND post about this and you were offered help. Sounds like you enjoy your anger.

Honored Contributor

@chesco926 @I don't blame you...I'd be angry too.

When money was taken from my account the Wellsfargo detective kept asking ME why I was upset since the money's been replaced.

I'm glad you are getting the help you need.

Take care and be safe.  Fondly, Annabelle/Linda

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  She has posted this twice just within a few hours. She was offered help on her FIRST post but here she is, still b****ing about it. I seriously doubt she either read the QVC response or will follow their advice.

And accusing QVC of theft? You're ok with this? Sheesh

Honored Contributor

Strange....the other millions of us have shopped for 30+ years and never had a problem.  I hope QVC has a case for libel with these phony accusations.  The poster is just displaying her ignorance of the shipping system.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

How do you know 30 million people have not had any problems here?

I can remember getting a few emails with problems/

How dare you speak to this person in this manner.

In todays world, hackers can get any info they want about anyone.

This person clearly is upset and needed to vent, so what it was a few times.

Have some compassion for God's sake.

I have found Amex to be the worst with this problem....

Happened to me several times, I finally dropped them.....

Honored Contributor

@pieman   I have no sympathy for someone who has been offered a solution and apparently chooses to ignore it.  If Amex is the worst, let her go complain to them.  It is not unusual for a package to go astray as UPS has become a joke, however the problem is easily fixed, at least on QVC's end.

Some people just revel in the joy of being angry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Of course I don't think QVC is dishonest.

I didn't get the same idea from reading her post.

But if you knew me...you'd know that's not unusual.

I just felt she had the right to complain.

My idea is she has the right to complain.  If people disagree or are tired of her complaint and moaning, they can move on and not comment on it.

I've seen posts that people have made and there are no comments or just posts in general after it.

My youngest daughter is one of these people that always sees the sunny side of everything.

Do you have any idea how (give me a minute)...I'm thinking...OK ...let's try frustrating that is?

No, I'm being facetious.  She's a wonderful person.  

Perhaps the OP could benefit from reading the book she gave me when she was 13.  It's called "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff".

Maybe she will read my post, get herself the book and ...she'll be a happier person after reading it.

Maybe she was just accusing one person of being dishonest?  I don't know..That's why there's a question mark after it.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the part about UPS saying her QVC emails are bogus. 

And I have nothing but glowing comments about American Express. If one feels they can't get satisfaction from QVC, then contact your credit card company.