Honored Contributor

QVC put a $5.00 credit in my account.  It was there yesterday and I went to use it today and it's gone.  You would think credit usually stay until used.  

Respected Contributor

I was also 'gifted' a credit, but it was clear it was good for 1 day only.

Honored Contributor

Well, I guess I didn't read the fine print.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  - Can I ask how you know you have a credit in your account?  Others have mentioned this recently, that they got a $5 or $10 credit (I wasn't that lucky), but I can't see anywhere that it would be shown.

HSN has a way of checking whether you have Spendable Kash or a coupon; I don't see anything like that on QVC.

Honored Contributor

This has got to be THE chintziest bunch going...  Sheesh... Really, they're going to pull a measly five dollar credit out of customer accounts... Honestly...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Credit Gone??

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Pecky  - Can I ask how you know you have a credit in your account?  Others have mentioned this recently, that they got a $5 or $10 credit (I wasn't that lucky), but I can't see anywhere that it would be shown.

HSN has a way of checking whether you have Spendable Kash or a coupon; I don't see anything like that on QVC.

@Venezia 

I'm not @Pecky , but I got a $10 credit a few weeks ago "to celebrate my anniversary of having a QCard".

It was good only for the day that I had received the email telling me of the credit.

I did happen to place an order that day and it was automatically subtracted from that order.  It wasn't visible in my account anywhere.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@geezerette - Thank you.  I did wonder, if you had to get an email from them about it.  Guess I won't hold my breath waiting for mine!  During the period when QVC was sending out free gifts to "select" customers, I didn't get anything.

Until one day, along with an order, I got TWO free squares of Enstrom's toffees (one milk, one dark).  Wow!  I felt honored. Smiley Very Happy

I think I shop with QVC too regularly and that these promotions are aimed at customers who haven't been shopping as much lately - to entice them back.  I could be wrong.  Congratulations on getting your $10 credit though; it's nice that someone gets an occasional benefit.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   so,customers have no responsibility to read the details of the offer

quite frankly, I think lots of us customers are far more involved in our personal bottom lines than the company is in theirs.  Greedy, IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@stevieb   so,customers have no responsibility to read the details of the offer

quite frankly, I think lots of us customers are far more involved in our personal bottom lines than the company is in theirs.  Greedy, IMO.

@millieshops  It only makes sense that we, as individuals, have to be more keenly aware of our personal finances and yes, of course, customers need to read the fine print, but must the 'fine print' be so consistently grasping and clutching...

HSN often offers a percent or dollar amount off, (usually more than five bucks...) but the end date is very clear... Moreover, I guess I can't personally see where five dollars left on an account is going to make or break QVC... With all due respect and I meant that sincerely, one of my missions in life has never been the defense of QVC... Clearly, our mileage varies...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@geezerette - Thank you.  I did wonder, if you had to get an email from them about it.  Guess I won't hold my breath waiting for mine!  During the period when QVC was sending out free gifts to "select" customers, I didn't get anything.

Until one day, along with an order, I got TWO free squares of Enstrom's toffees (one milk, one dark).  Wow!  I felt honored. Smiley Very Happy

I think I shop with QVC too regularly and that these promotions are aimed at customers who haven't been shopping as much lately - to entice them back.  I could be wrong.  Congratulations on getting your $10 credit though; it's nice that someone gets an occasional benefit.

@Venezia 

Don't feel bad, I've never gotten anything from QVC before this either!  

In fact, I checked long and hard to figure out if the email was a scam!😆

(I really would have preferred your chocolates though!😉)