Respected Contributor

Couldn't credit account because didn't show purchase !

I returned 2 Joan Rivers tops about a week ago and got the usual message in my email, stating that QVC received my return, sorry it didn't work out, etc...and that a refund of ''O'' had been issued to my account.  I called and spoke with a customer service rep. and asked why they didn't issue me a refund - she investigated my order and told me that it didn't even show that the tops had been sent to me !  Therefore, when I returned the 2 tops, there was no way/reason to issue me a refund.  Wow!  Now sure how QVC is going to stay in business sending out merchandise and not charging people for it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Couldn't credit account because didn't show purchase !

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda - I'd still watch your credit or debit card to make sure you didn't get charged.  If something went wrong on their end, you want to make sure that everything's okay on your end.  Just worth checking in the next couple of weeks.

Just as a matter of interest, what did it show on the invoice you received with the tops?  I don't mean for you to post any personal information on here, just for you to check what it said.

A very odd situation!

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda   You need to send your story with the order # to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  they can usually straighten out these situations. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i have received a refund of 0 before.....if something is on easy pay with a low first payment and they are taking out the return label fee, there could be nothing left over to refund.

best to check your cc account, your order status online, and email the qvc social team with any discrepancies you see.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein