Honored Contributor

Could a moderator take a look at a thread titled “We’ve Moved” It’s about an IT problem

There’s a thread in QTalk that isn’t about someone moving. It’s about this message that comes up on the website sometimes saying “ We’ve moved.” Could someone check out what the posters are saying. It’s not the posters that are doing anything wrong. They are discussing an IT problem. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Could a moderator take a look at a thread titled “We’ve Moved” It’s about an IT problem

@Mindy D 

There are numerous threads about this and other IT issues today and @Kim-QVC   has responded that even the Mods are having the same problems and have forwarded this to the IT team for resolution.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Could a moderator take a look at a thread titled “We’ve Moved” It’s about an IT problem

Oh @Mindy D , it's been glitchy for hours. I've had to sign in at least six times now. It might work, allow me to change forums, post and give hearts....

did that for at least an hour. Then goes back to giving me odd messages and refusing to load pages.

Just roll with it.

Honored Contributor

It's catch as catch can, folks.