Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Could Customer Care Find Out about K50519 Future Availability?

Yesterday's TSV was three items from Primula, which has had holiday season promotions for a few years now. I bought the Peak Tumblers two years running, as well as the wine tumblers and food jars last year, plus handle and straw sets.

This year, in addition to the Peak tumblers, you also featured Peak water bottles and Peak mugs with integral handles. I was going to get the mugs, but by around 3 PM, they were no longer available in either colorway (bright or metallic).

The item is K50519. There are a number of product reviews of it, all people who haven't bought it but want to. Rather than abuse the review function like that, I'm asking here: Can you find out whether QVC will have more of the mugs, K50519? I'm interested in the metallic colorway.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Could Customer Care Find Out about K50519 Future Availability?

@noodleann wrote:

Yesterday's TSV was three items from Primula, which has had holiday season promotions for a few years now. I bought the Peak Tumblers two years running, as well as the wine tumblers and food jars last year, plus handle and straw sets.

This year, in addition to the Peak tumblers, you also featured Peak water bottles and Peak mugs with integral handles. I was going to get the mugs, but by around 3 PM, they were no longer available in either colorway (bright or metallic).

The item is K50519. There are a number of product reviews of it, all people who haven't bought it but want to. Rather than abuse the review function like that, I'm asking here: Can you find out whether QVC will have more of the mugs, K50519? I'm interested in the metallic colorway.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

@noodleann   I do not see any future purchase orders for K50519, I will be happy to pass along the interest for you. 

Susan

Respected Contributor

Re: Could Customer Care Find Out about K50519 Future Availability?

Thank you, @Susan-QVC , that would be great. I'd buy them even at the regular price.