The tomato plants I purchased for this season have not produced 1 single tomato. The flowers appeared but then nothing. Of the 2 plants I received 1 has barely grown and the other got over 7 ft tall and although we staked it it broke at the base and died without producing anything.. Ive never had any problem growing tomatoes. They were watered and fertilized according to pamphlet sent with plants. I'm very disappointed with this purchase.. Spent quite a bit on these plants.... Very very disappointed.
QVC Customer Care

@Sherberts wrote:
The tomato plants I purchased for this season have not produced 1 single tomato. The flowers appeared but then nothing. Of the 2 plants I received 1 has barely grown and the other got over 7 ft tall and although we staked it it broke at the base and died without producing anything.. Ive never had any problem growing tomatoes. They were watered and fertilized according to pamphlet sent with plants. I'm very disappointed with this purchase.. Spent quite a bit on these plants.... Very very disappointed.

Hi @Sherberts - thank you for posting in our Community forums. I apologize that these tomato plants were disappointing. I have sent an email to you about this order. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

Remember what Philip says: If you are not happy, we are not happy.  Please give him a chance to make things right.

Super Contributor

Every year I say that I'm not going to get sucked into the plant presentations, but I really wanted some heirloom tomotoes - but I, too have had horrible luck with the tomatoes! So once again, I will vow to support my local growers in the future! The tomatoes (Early Girl and Sweet 100) I purchased locally are doing GREAT!

Respected Contributor

@Sherberts wrote:

I have not had one piece of "fruit" from any of th3 plants I purchased 5his year.