Contributor

Contacting QVC through email or mail

Could someone please give me contact info on how to reach someone concerning a host?  I made a comment on Albany Irvin's fb page and she replied with a SCATHING comment. My comment in no way shape or form deserved the response I got. I literally feel sick to my stomach. I have NEVER been talked to that way. I am NOT a mean spirited poster. Never, ever do I say anything derogatory in this forum or on fb. I will NO longer shop with QVC..ever!!  I have spent A LOT of money over the years and have been a faithful customer. Now granted, one customer isn't going to be the end of QVC but I have the right to spend my money where it's appreciated. If someone could help me out with some contact info I would certainly appreciate it 

Honored Contributor

Re: Contacting QVC through email or mail

Google or use your favorite search engine for contact info.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

Thanks. I will try that. I want to have my complaint in writing..not a phone call that can be dismissed. But I will try google. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jane, did you take a screenshot of it? You'll need to do that so you can show it to customer service.

What post of hers did you comment under? I'd like to read your comment.

You can contact customer service, https://www.qvc.com/CustomerServiceEmailView?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1

Honored Contributor

@TTerri wrote:

Jane, did you take a screenshot of it? You'll need to do that so you can show it to customer service.

What post of hers did you comment under? I'd like to read your comment.

You can contact customer service, https://www.qvc.com/CustomerServiceEmailView?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1

I'd like to read it also. Hoping she answers! 

QVC Customer Care

@Jane40

We are so very sorry for any inconvenience. We will be glad to assist you. Please forward your concern to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Thank you,

Esteemed Contributor

Would it be possible to share with us what you said?

@Jane40

Honored Contributor

I don't care what was said on either side of this battle.  It can't be good.

What I don't understand is how someone who has spent thousands of dollars with the company over the years has never seen all the "how to contact QVC" points at the bottom of many, many pages.  There are at least a half dozen at the bottom of the page I have on my screen right now.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find this whole thing fishy.  Albany is a very positive person.  Why would she reply this way if you posted something that was not hurtful to her or someone she holds dear to her. I looked on her FB page and could not find any trace of anything scathing on it.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I don't care what was said on either side of this battle.  It can't be good.

What I don't understand is how someone who has spent thousands of dollars with the company over the years has never seen all the "how to contact QVC" points at the bottom of many, many pages.  There are at least a half dozen at the bottom of the page I have on my screen right now.

Exactly. And all one has to do is literally scroll down less then six inches from the bottom of this thread and see that big ole button that says "Email Us."

Really?