Contributor

IRe: Contacting QVC through email or mail

Nothing fishy about it, honest. It cant be seen because i deleted my comment and unliked her page. As for emailing QVC.. yes, i saw the email options but none of the categories fit what my problem was. I was doing it from my phone too so maybe i need to use my computer. Im not on here looking for a fight. I sincerely was wanting help. 

Contributor

Re: Contacting QVC through email or mail

Thank you so much for the appropriate email address. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: IRe: Contacting QVC through email or mail

@Jane40 wrote:

Nothing fishy about it, honest. It cant be seen because i deleted my comment and unliked her page.

Now you have no proof of your complaint.  Hopefully, you took a screen shot of the comment(s) prior to deleting.

Anywho, someone from QVC already responded to you in this thread.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Shrugs.......Maybe I am way too behind the times but for the life of me I dont understand why anyone would follow and post on a hosts own facebook page..  would be certainly prudent to make the page a follow only and no posting for their own sanilty LOL.  I guess people do make comments solicited or not though and those who do need to be prepared for an answer. I would never feel entitled to do it.  

Honored Contributor

Color me skeptical.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde  Me, too.  It sure does seem that the angriest posts come from posters with very, very few posts.  

Contributor

I have no idea what you're talking about or why you're so skeptical. Anyway, as usual, QVC was gracious and i appreciate Paulette giving me the appropriate email address. 

Esteemed Contributor

How convienant that the offending fb post, was deleted, and she has "unliked" the page.

For kicks and giggles, I looked at the posting history of the o/p.

Her last post was on 11/29/ 2013.

First post in 2 1/2 years, and it's to complain?

Yeah, fishy is right.

Trusted Contributor

OP you may not think your unsolicited comment was offensive to YOU but just maybe (obviously) the comment was offensive to Albany? You didnt say what the comment was about but viewing the entitlement on these forums (which is the appropriate place to make comments) making critical or hurtful comments on a hosts OWN personal FB page about host hair, appearance, style  would be sure liken to  flinging poo at a persons fan the poo naturally will blow back on the commenter. I know on my own facebook someone once felt entitled to critisize me (my not celebrating an American Holiday) on MY own page and I blasted back at them. I do find people who follow and comment on a host, celebrity personal page alittle stalkish and creepy. When you make a comment be prepared for the fall out or the interpretation of your comment. Is part of being responsible for the content of a post that what may not be offensive to you is certainly offensive to others. She has no responsibility to be nice to everyone if a post is offensive to her feelings.