Super Contributor

Re: Congratulations to Brittany!

Brittany, best wishes we will miss you!

Trusted Contributor

I was getting worried about Brittany when I didn't see her post for days.  Thanks for letting us know her good news.

It is always nice when good things happen to good people.  Congratulations, your dedication and commitment have lead to a wonderful new opportunity because of your hard work.  Thank you so much for helping those of us on IPads and MACs get our problem resolved with the IT department last week .  You saw our concern, said you would help and you did just that…and your efforts were sincerely appreciated.   I am happy for you and hope you enjoy your new job.  You will be missed.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Best of luck in your new venture! I know I will miss our Garden chats.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Congratulations, Brittany. I hope all goes well for you. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much everyone! Tomorrow will be my official last day at QVC. It's been fun, especially getting to read all of the fun stories here on the forums! I will certainly miss it, but am excited to move on to new opportunities! Who knows, I may pop back on to give a shout out to my friends @Susan-QVC@Cindy-QVC@Kim-QVC, @Alice-QVC, @Keyai, @Eva-QVC@Amy-QVC,@Beth-QVC,@Wayne-QVC@Paulette-QVC@Melvin-QVC, and @Barbara-QVC

It really has been fun! Shout out to @bebe77 for the Star Trek talk, to @JustJazzmom for the gardening advice, @dooBdoo for the technical support she provides other here, and @hckynutjohn for being one of the coolest dudes on the forums! Good wishes to you and your wife, and to everyone here that has made this such a fun place to work! Smiley Happy

Flowers.jpg

QVC Social Team

It's nice to see you getting so much love from the community. You deserve it! I wanted to add my congratulations and well wishes for your new endeavors, but we will miss you! So good luck, pet your kitties for me and don't forget your friends at the Q!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Eva! I will pet the kitties, and I won't forget you guys! I already told Susan and Cindy that I'll be swinging by for lunch sometime in June! Maybe you can sneak over if you want and we can get some Starbucks too! Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Congratulations Brittany!  Best of luck to you in everything you do.

Respected Contributor

Good luck

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Brittany, I want to thank you for all the help you have given me. My best to you for the furture!