Frequent Contributor

Confused...and I would appreciate a little help from a moderator

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on easy pay and the pending hold for the first  payment showed up on my online banking...however...there is also a pending hold for the entire amount?? I called customer service and was told that they had been doing this since June...no absolutely not..this is not true.  I don't understand how they are holding available funds for the full amount of purchase and also the first payment of the easy pay. She said that it should fall off in 5 days...which one?? She didn't know...I can not cancel and I can not speak to anyone in finance to find out what is going on but I think its unfair of QVC to put a hold on funds OVER the amount of the item. I have tried to give them a chance...but my patience has worn thin...slow shipping is one thing but not being able to trust them with my finances is on a whole other level of incompetence 

Respected Contributor

Yikes, that’s kind of scary...

Honored Contributor

QVC is out of control.

Respected Contributor

Penelope, the same thing happened to me.

I placed the order on ez pay and they authorized the whole amount + the ez pay amount from my checking account, which is also my debit card.  I had to call Customer Care 2X to make sure that the whole amount would be given back to me.  It took about  5 business days and it held up my money to use for other things like food.  Was not a happy camper!

Frequent Contributor

I can't get anyone to tell me anything...I spoke to 2 different customer service reps...one kept me on hold for over 10 minutes and when I called back the other said only finance department knows what is going on or what will happen but...I couldn't speak with them...so I guess my funds will be held hostage and most likely the item too :/ I'm not a happy camper either 

Valued Contributor

Re: Confused...and I would appreciate a little help from a moderator

wow. I hope that isn't something they are going to continue. 

Regular Contributor

I made 4 purchases (over the weekend) and went to my banking acct to see if it's been billed yet. I got them all on easy pay. One is showing up for the first easy pay. There was another one for $11 that they turn around and added it back to my acct. Now if they start this mess with billing the entire amt as some of you stated this old girl will not use easy pay. The ideal for it to be EASY and taking the entire amount out is no way easy on the banking acct. Will watch my acct closely. Hope the Q doesn't screw up. It's not like there isn't a million other online store!

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This has been an eye opening thread today in that I realize I have been waayyy too trusting on my easy pays with the Q.  Starting today I will watch carefully and/or skip shopping with them altogether.  

You are absolutely correct about calls to CS - outcome depends on who happens to catch your call and is time consuming.

Sad !!!

Valued Contributor

Scarey and disgusting, QVC is. I am surprised nobody has brought a huge legal case against them.  Moreoever, the fact that qvc appears to purposely not have transparency so that mistake can be addressed is so scarey.  They really need to fold, everyday I read these forum and when you think it can't get worse it does

Honored Contributor

@Penelope59  You can email the mods directly regarding your issues......

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif