Esteemed Contributor

Re: Confused about new? return procedure

Frequent Contributor

Ive been using the email to QVC easy returns for quite some time. The pourpose of the email is to let them know you are sendin something back and you will get your refund riht away. You still send the item back with the return label. (the deduction for the label will happen once the item is received)

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for taking your time to reply.

My concern is the notice I mentioned as my No. 1. There must be a reason QVC posted the notice on the "My Account" page with the mention of the fire.  I am thinking the label they ask us to print takes the package to a different location than the preprinted enclosed in the pkg. label. ???

I wish someone from QVC would clarify specifically what they want us to do.

Honored Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

@JGalt 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

Thank you all for taking your time to reply.

My concern is the notice I mentioned as my No. 1. There must be a reason QVC posted the notice on the "My Account" page with the mention of the fire.  I am thinking the label they ask us to print takes the package to a different location than the preprinted enclosed in the pkg. label. ???

Due to the fire, @JGalt , they changed the return address on labels a long time ago.

If this item is within 30 days, the label you have IS and DOES have the address they want you to use.

There should now be NO difference between printing one online and using the one that came with your item.

The reason they put that message for ALL of us to see, is to excuse the LONG time for processing your return.  They are one warehouse short due to the fire, so return volume has increased at the other warehouse(s).

To clarify, Nothing has changed for YOU.  QVC has already adjusted the return addresses and did so a while back.

You have nothing to worry about, just return as usual.

The reason we are all telling you to use EZ returns is because it expedites your exchange or refund by A LOT!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to wrap this up:  I did send the email to the EasyReturns place.  Per the instructions, I included the info. on two items I am returning.  I received a reply around 28 hours later, which was great, but only regarding one of the items.  No other response from them. And they refunded me only half what I paid (I had not used easy pay.)

I will try the Social Team route next.

Again, thank you for the replies. I learned something new. I don't shop at QVC much any more so I was unfamiliar with newer processes.

Honored Contributor

the QVC EASY RETURNS process works well for me. it used to take about 3 days or so, but now it is taking about a week to see my refund. send the email to them with all return information and i use the qvc prepaid label to send it back.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein