Comfort Food Shortcuts: An "In the Kitchen with tracking# dont work?

Hi i orde  this book(ITKWD)  and i see said  was ship on the 11/27/2018 but the tracking #in the order  do not show  any info at all , in the last few day i been trying  to check  no luck  i wonder if aything wrong?

Super Contributor

Re: Comfort Food Shortcuts: An "In the Kitchen with tracking# dont work?

I am in the same position you are.  I too am waiting.  It is in UPS mail innovations which always makes the delivery later than other methods.  I do not like that shipping method.  So, I wait.  Also, yesterday was a Federal day of Mourning so many things were closed.  Waiting is difficult.  

QVC Customer Care

@aliciamia22 & @janeec   I have taken a look at both orders, they do not appear to have shipped, I have done a replacements with a delivery of 12/7. 

So sorry for any inconvenience, 

Susan Q-Social 

Super Contributor

Susan, thank you so much.  You have made my day.  

New Contributor

I am in the same situation as the other folks. In these days of computers, this should not happen. 

We pre-ordered the book back in August, knowing the release date. Then we receive an email saying it shipped November 27th. When we click the tracking number, we get a screen saying QVC.COM is down. (It worked for everything else.) 

I contacted customer service and all of a sudden, it works. However, it still doesn’t have any information. So, after saying it’s been shipped 10 day ago, still no book or further updates. 

QVC Customer Care

@jamesgang99

I am sorry but it there was only the initial scan as of the 27th of November. I have sent you a no cost replacement which should arrive on or about Wednesday the 12th.

Beth QVC