Respected Contributor

Color not changing on Model on my computer

[ Edited ]

Anyone else having this problem?  When I go to an items page the color on the model is not changing when I click on other color choices? Whatever color I click on first stays on and won't change. This is only happening on the QVC website.  I recently did a windows update, not sure if this had anything to do with it.  Whatever color is on the model is the only color I can see and its been forcing me to watch the video to see the other colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Color not changing on Model on my computer

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 - I sometimes find that the page loading is not the greatest around this site, and the "lagging" can affect the color choice swatches for various items. Another issue is that many recent items have circles with a color name but no color swatch to apply to show the difference in the main listing (typically before the item has appeared on air). If the item you're viewing has an actual color rather than just text in the circle, click it and then either slowly swipe your cursor horizontally across the screen if you're using a mouse (this will sometimes engage the photo to change) or scroll down the page a bit and then back up if you're using a device. You can also try hovering over the color circles instead of clicking them; sometimes that works better. Good luck!