Frequent Contributor

Color Mistake on A393875 Privo Readers

There is a difference on the .com color chart and what Leah said this morning regarding the Prive Revaux Readers.  On QVC.com "dusk" is showing as Blue Marble......Blue Marble is showing as "Dusk".  Completely opposite from what was shown and said this morning.  WHICH IS WHICH?  Is dusk the green or is it the blue marble?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Color Mistake on A393875 Privo Readers

Hi @Southern Classy I have requested this be researched.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Southern Classy wrote:

There is a difference on the .com color chart and what Leah said this morning regarding the Prive Revaux Readers.  On QVC.com "dusk" is showing as Blue Marble......Blue Marble is showing as "Dusk".  Completely opposite from what was shown and said this morning.  WHICH IS WHICH?  Is dusk the green or is it the blue marble?

Good morning @Southern Classy  we have heard back about the color choices on this item. 

it was confirmed with the buyer and what is shown online is correct. The host made an error in the color choices during the presentation. -Kim

Frequent Contributor

So I will be receiving the wrong color.  I ordered through automated ordering and  entered blue marble as the host described.  This means I will be getting the green color.

QVC Customer Care

@Southern Classy wrote:

So I will be receiving the wrong color.  I ordered through automated ordering and  entered blue marble as the host described.  This means I will be getting the green color.

Hi @Southern Classy I apologized that we have caused this confusion on the color choices. I have sent you an email with more details. Kim