Valued Contributor

A152510

These products have not been on the air in YEARS and QVC has a lot more products than listed on the vendors own webiste.

since there is free shipping right now and easy pays, I am interested in this kit. However my concern is the freshness of the products. How would I find out the expiration date on these?

Since they are not shown on QVC I am concerned about them sitting in a warehouse for years,

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Clientele products

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset  Geez, I'd be skepitcal on these products. It's been so many years since this brand was sold here. Are they bringing this line back to the Q by chance?

WOW - there are a ton of products here right now, some I've used in years past.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the sponge quartet (A245710) & the Estro Lift Hand & Nail Therapy (A131866) which is amazing.  They were shipped from the company.  I have also purchased ProStrong nail polish remover.  It was shipped directly from the ProStrong.  You could always call customer service and see if they stock everything or ship from the vendor items that are not frequently featured. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @PinkSunset A152510 is shipped from the vendor. 

Valued Contributor

CLIENTELE products are the bomb and I don't understand why QVC will not give them any air time....they sure are so much better than some of the junk they try to tell us is good.  I think Clientele is better than Perricone.

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

CLIENTELE products are the bomb and I don't understand why QVC will not give them any air time....they sure are so much better than some of the junk they try to tell us is good.  I think Clientele is better than Perricone.

Because IT,Josie Maran & Philosphy takes it all up.

Respected Contributor

same here.....i want the neck envy 

Respected Contributor
Can't answer your question, but love their sponges. Have been using them for years.

Don't think the products would remain on Q website if they were not good sellers, JMO.