Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Clearance Prices?

[ Edited ]

I ordered and received in the mail last week item A378511 Du Jour Tye-Dye Denim Jacket. Well today I receive an email from the Q stating that the denim jacket is now in clearance. So I would like to be reimbursed the difference in price or I am going to return the jacket. I tried calling customer service but couldn't speak to a customer service rep because of the current pandemic. Can someone please advise me on what to do next.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clearance Prices?

[ Edited ]

@mjabby  I would send an email to the qvc social team explaining this (include your order number)  The email address is  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

They are very helpful!

ETA - I would not do a live chat or the "contact us" thing on the site - email is fastest IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@mjabby wrote:

I ordered and received in the mail last week item A378511 Du Jour Tye-Dye Denim Jacket. Well today I receive an email from the Q stating that the denim jacket is now in clearance. So I would like to be reimbursed the difference in price or I am going to return the jacket. I tried calling customer service but couldn't speak to a customer service rep beuase of the current pandemic. Can someone please advise me on what to do next.

@mjabby    I have always gone through Contact Us....Email Us....It appears at the bottom of the page....They get back quickly.   

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mjabby 

I have issued a refund of $23.42 to your Visa to reflect the price difference on the jacket.

Have a good day!

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Re: Clearance Prices?

[ Edited ]

Use qvcsocialteam@qvc.com email address for CS needs. Provide your Order# or cut and paste the order from your Order List on website. Explain to them what you put in this forum topic and they will get back to you.

This is the most thorough and quick method to try to resolve a problem with an order.  I do not call CS ever, only use the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com email address for resolutions. 

Trusted Contributor

WOW...I am telling you ladies, Miss Barbara the moderator is on the weels. She is so nice and responds to our issues very fast indeed.

I had a question today and she replied to me in less than a minute.

QVC should be awafully proud to have an employee as miss Barbara. When things will go better, QVC needs to add some more dollars to her salary.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Frequent Contributor

Hi @Barbara-QVC 

Thank you for the quick response in handling my problem! It is much appreciated.