Frequent Contributor

Classic Butter Croissants....came thawed out TWICE!!!!

Love the butter croissants.  However, this has been the worst experience I have ever had with a food item.  Ordered the first time and it took 7 days to receive them.  They were mush and dripping out of the packaging.  I could smell the yeast from the outside of the white insulted container.    Called Customer service and they replaced them for me....I received them again this morning and the USP driver actually handed me the container so they DID NOT sit outside  (only 3 day shipping this time) and AGAIN they were completely thawed out.  The inside of the container was even warm.  I have never been so angry!!!!!  I have ordered these in the past (spring, summer, winter and fall) and have never EVER had such a problem.  READ THE REVIEWS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT ME AND MANY OTHERS HAVE SAID!!!  ITEM M75844.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Classic Butter Croissants....came thawed out TWICE!!!!

Time to mark that item off your list.   I've deleted many (almost all) as no longer acceptable.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i stop ordering food items once the weather starts to get warm....too many issues in the past.....no matter how well they're packed....

Esteemed Contributor

Only food I order comes directly from the vendor's site with overnight shipping.  Most come in an insulated container and frozen solid. No problem even in hot Texas summers. None from QVC or HSN.  UPS doesn't deliver until late afternoon in my area but truck is loaded by 5 AM.  3 day shipping doesn't work.    

Honored Contributor

I stopped ordering perishable food from QVC a few years ago when they started shipping regular mail instead of the one or two day delivery they had in the past.

Trusted Contributor

I stopped my auto delivery for the same reason.  Will only order the croissants during the winter months.  The last time they were one big clump and not enough dry ice to keep them cool.