Esteemed Contributor

Clarks Cloud Steppers Sport Sandals -Arla Shaylie --Colors

I wanted to order before the day of the TSV but you have listed on your website colors of navy and blue!!  In the Insider the blue looks purple. Also, why would you have a navy and blue choice?? I had a online chat but the CS had no clue. Are you able to answer this question?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Clarks Cloud Steppers Sport Sandals -Arla Shaylie --Colors

@elated

The navy color is a traditional midnight blue (very dark)  and the blue is more of a brighter blue (as in french blue)...hope that helps!

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@elated

The navy color is a traditional midnight blue (very dark)  and the blue is more of a brighter blue (as in french blue)...hope that helps!

Beth QVC

Thank you for your response. I was wondering if you looked at the Insider? The Insider blue looks purple and online it looks like a royal blue. The navy looks the same online and in the insider. Can you please explain why they look so different?

QVC Customer Care

@elated

We are so very sorry for the different colors on the Clarks Cloud Steppers Sandals.  The colors on QVC.com are the correct colors.  I will make sure the proper department is aware of the miss print of the colors in the InsideQ.

Thank you,