Honored Contributor

Clarisonic Set of 3 Replacement Brush Heads

Aloha! Can you tell me when QVC will be offering the Clarisonic Set of 3 Replacement Brush Heads again? Mahalo!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Set of 3 Replacement Brush Heads

Sometimes Sephora offers them.

Respected Contributor

I was getting them on auto-delivery for years. Last month they sent me a notice that they were discontinuing it. I'm guessing they meant that particular configuration. Ulta's got them for $27 each and the circular has a $3.50 coupon valid on any $15 purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Aloha - I just ordered a set of 2 from LovelySkin dot com and received 20% off and free shipping - this was the best deal I could find on the Clarisonic brand plus I couldn't wait any longer! - Riley1 -

Occasional Contributor

I know this is a qvc forum but I was looking for a set of 3 clarisonic heads as well.  I found on ebay for a great price.  If they dont have them on qvc look on ebay.  The ones I purchased were generic but they fit perfect, look exactly the same were WAY cheaper and feel so wonderfully soft.  Excellent quality for a way better price