Occasional Visitor

I ordered a Christmas tree from QVC. It never arrived. They never contacted me to say it wasn't coming. When I contacted them,they blamed it on the vendor. I am very disappointed in QVC. Has anyone else had this problem? I could have been waiting until Christmas for this tree.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they let you cancel the order, if not I would refuse it when it arrives.  Go by yourself one locally, you are much better off and will most likely end up with a better tree.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Bethlehem lights slim tree on Today's special Value on Nov. 4. Miy order still says advance order and it's now Dec 1. Which tree did you order?

Respected Contributor

Last year I ordered chocolates and bread for Christmas gifts.  They never came, and I never cancelled either one.  QVC told me all was the decision/responsibility of the vendor and out of QVC's control.

In January QVC showed the chocolate as cancelled, and in March the bread was delivered!

If you really want the tree, it may still show up--even after the holidays.  BUT if you need a tree for Christmas, have a back-up plan just in case.

Respected Contributor

@Viengkeo wrote:

I ordered the Bethlehem lights slim tree on Today's special Value on Nov. 4. Miy order still says advance order and it's now Dec 1. Which tree did you order?

Same here - I cancelled it.

Honored Contributor

@Viengkeo wrote:

@Viengkeo   Why in the world don't you cancel the tree and buy another one locally or some somewhere like Wayfair that will ship it out immediately?  It's already December 2nd.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Viengkeo wrote:

@Viengkeo   Why in the world don't you cancel the tree and buy another one locally or some somewhere like Wayfair that will ship it out immediately?  It's already December 2nd.

Thanks for mentioning Wayfair! I ordered a tree from them this morning - should have it by next weekend.  I opened a charge and got $40 off the order and free shipping.

Super Contributor

Bought mine from Balsam trees... Beautiful tree... delivered right away. 

Free shippin

Regular Visitor

Same for me! During the presentation they said over and over how it would be difficult to find trees in retail but they (QVC) had them in stock to ship on Nov 15th. After placing my order on NOV 4th my email order confirmation had a shipping date of Nov 24th, that date passed, still no tree! I called customer service which gave me the run around, I was told they were shipping Dec.1st. STILL NO TREE,  when I checked the status it still says advance order! I canceled my order. Long time customer and tired of QVC's pattern of dishonest selling practice. Heading out to find a tree, sorry I waited this long! LESSON LEARNED!