Super Contributor

I bought several garlands and wreaths and a tree on the TSV  Special.   They have all arrived; but I really don't want to unbox them until November when I decorate because there is no way I will get them back in the box to store them until then.  If I wait and unbox them in Nov and for some reason they don't work, will the Holiday Return policy be in effect for them?  Can I return or exchange at that point.. I guess they are gifts; to me from me; for my house.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

yes, they are returnable/exchangeable.  but remember, your items may not be in stock later in the year.  

Honored Contributor

You have until 01/31/2020 to return them bit don't count on exchanges.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, you can return them until January 31, 2020.

But, I strongly suggest you examine them for defects and damage now and whether you like them or not.  Make sure the lights, timer, work properly. 

They might not be available in November for exchanges.  

Respected Contributor

@ugabugabooooo   A similar thing happened to me several years ago.  I purchased a christmas tree from QVC but it wasn't in July.  It was more like late October, around Halloween.  It arrived about a week later and, though I ordered all white lights, this one arrived with multi color lights.  I called CS and told them I had ordered the white lights and I wanted to send this back and get the correct tree.  Unfortunately, all the trees (white lights) in that brand were now sold out. 

So, my suggestion would be to open it, and see that everything is what you want and it's working properly.  You have time now to return and probably will be able to get what you want, if something isn't right with this order.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Super Contributor

Thank you for your replies.  I will try to open and make sure they work at least.  The wreaths are sold out already; but they still have plenty of tree's and garlands. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ugabugabooooo  Last year I ordered two trees. One was bent where it attached and the replacement had a short in the lights. It took a long time to get those.

I had to order another tree to replace them. Meanwhile the shipping was slower and trees were selling out.

I always check items even if I have to stash them in a corner!