Regular Contributor

I want to return an item I bought during the Christmas in July event (Estee Lauder blockbuster set--it was a TSV), and want to make sure I get the extended return on it. Do I need to mark anything on the return slip that lets customer service know? I just don't want to return the item and not get my full refund. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas in July Return

[ Edited ]

@Peppertime - This is the CIJ Return policy:

What's your Holiday Gift Return policy?

Shop with confidence!  Any holiday gift you purchase now until December 24, 2021 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until January 31, 2022, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply.

• QVC’s Holiday Gift Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns or exchanges for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.
  • Any holiday gift you purchased from our Christmas in July® Sale can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until 1/31/22, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply.

I might mark the return slip in the comments section with "Extended Holiday Return" or "CIJ Return", but you shouldn't even need to do that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas in July Return

Also:

90-Day Extended Return Policy (with additional exclusions line)

Any purchase made from February 1 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Food, personalized items, and gift cards are excluded. Other restrictions may apply. QVC’s 90-Day Extended Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns or exchanges for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.