Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Chef Wonderful isn't wonderful

I ordered teh "Ship by 3/25 beef tenderloin" as a big special dinner for my son and I as I have lymphoma and am imunocompromised.
To my disappointment and heartbreak I looked today 3/27 and it still hadn't even shipped. I cancelled it with no problem which tells me it wasn't in the process.
QVC should not allow their vendors including Chef Wonderful aka Kevin O'Leary to be dishonest with your customers.
Now I will have to mask up and pray i can get out early morning before too many others are out to find something for Easter for my son and I. 
Can I not count on ordering from you  anymore QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chef Wonderful isn't wonderful

They should not guarantee . Had this happen once to me  where something did not arrive on date they sated  but I had time to go out to two places to shop.  Once had ordered a special dessert that  supposedly was to damaged to  deliver many yrs ago. Understand, it is extra difficult for you with health issues.

Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname   I am so sorry you experienced this and hope that you can find something that you both can enjoy.  I think any time you have a limited timeframe,  and you are getting something shipped to you,  there is a risk.   With some it's worse then others.   I,  personally wouldn't trust a thing K O'L sells or does.  You may be better off NOT getting his shipment.  We tried his wines several years ago, and they were not drinkable...  horrible.  

Please don't let this spoil your holiday.  Take your time and try not to stress.  Things will work out.

If you want to complain to QVC,  contact their SocialTeam...  they are exceptional.

Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname That's a shame. I personally can't stand Kevin O'Leary.

Contact the Social Team by email with ALL of your info and details at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

People who suggest this don't realize that not everyone knows this email addy and forget to include it in their posts.

Trusted Contributor

Very sorry that this happened to you. Although food items are popular, delivery challenges for special occasions and  auto deliveries which suddenly cannot be honored make customers' lives a bit challenging. I hope you can find something even better at a lower price. Good luck to you.

Esteemed Contributor

With your health challenges why don't you sign up for home delivery from your grocery store? I live in a rural community and my Safeway offers this option. Good luck with your special meal.

Respected Contributor

First of all never order an item you need for a specific date. I do not care whom you order from, it can be delayed. Sometimes not by the place you purchased it from but who is delivering the item. As someone wrote your store might deliver. Sometimes they can have it ready for you and will bring it to your car. Check around. I hope you have a great meal. 

Esteemed Contributor

@10000thnickname - Just in case it is helpful for future food orders, QVC and vendors set up their systems to have orders ship on Tuesday or Wednesday of the designated "ship week," so there's a chance your order still could have shipped today. This approach is designed to fit UPS' two-day delivery plan so customers will receive their shipments on Thursday or Friday of the ship week. (This has been confirmed by the moderators and customer service multiple times over the years.)

In my experience and in reviewing the forums for a long time, the only food items that seem to ship on Mondays are Jimmy the Baker products and Just Bagels products, but both of those companies typically ship via ground delivery to have them arrive by the end of the ship week.

One other note to keep in mind: The QVC system is often behind (and sometimes far behind) in updating shipment status for orders. I've had things arrive on my doorstep while they were still marked as "In Process" online. I highly recommend signing up for the notification services available via UPS and the USPS to have the best possible and most up-to-date details on all of your shipments.

I hope you find something great for your Easter meal this year...

Respected Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

I ordered teh "Ship by 3/25 beef tenderloin" as a big special dinner for my son and I as I have lymphoma and am imunocompromised.
To my disappointment and heartbreak I looked today 3/27 and it still hadn't even shipped. I cancelled it with no problem which tells me it wasn't in the process.
QVC should not allow their vendors including Chef Wonderful aka Kevin O'Leary to be dishonest with your customers.
Now I will have to mask up and pray i can get out early morning before too many others are out to find something for Easter for my son and I. 
Can I not count on ordering from you  anymore QVC?

Have you ever tried Instacart? Youd be a good candidate to try it if you have stores in your area to use it, order it online, pay online and have it delivered right to you same day ir next day and add a tip. Much cheaper than shipping charges that are built in to all thevfood costs on QVC. You dont even have to answer the door, they can leave it. 

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  You are correct. I had an item come today and it stated still in process on my order page. I also had 4 emails today telling me an order is coming tomorrow. We'll see.