Contributor

Checking on my return sent back to Q 6/1/20

[ Edited ]

Could someone check on my return #**********.

Have not received any notification that Q received it.

Thanks for your help.

Susan

Valued Contributor

Re: Checking on my return sent back to Q 6/1/20

@frisco  Try this website with your tracking number. https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track

I sent mine back on June 5th, but they must use homing turtles since it's been in transit now sine then. Someday it may get there, but don't expect even slow shipping.

QVC Customer Care

@frisco wrote:

Could someone check on my return #**********.

Have not received any notification that Q received it.

Thanks for your help.

Susan

@frisco    We will take a look and follow up by email. 

Susan

Contributor

Thanks, I  appreciate your help.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@frisco , May I tag onto your return ? I am sorry I do not know how to ask Mod. for help. On May 21 I returned#********** to P.O. using Q return label.Amt charged to my acct was 96.57. There was a problem with one of the jars. It was a duo.Never had a problem with Algenist before. Product was returned but I have not received notification or credit. I know thisis a difficult time for cust service but am concerned. I recently reorder produce and price has chaged almost 30.00.. including tax and shipping. I am expecting it to arrive by June 30.I would sincerely appreciate your kind attention to this matter. Yours suncerely.I do have P.O. tracking #

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

@frisco , May I tag onto your return ? I am sorry I do not know how to ask Mod. for help. On May 21 I returned#********** to P.O. using Q return label.Amt charged to my acct was 96.57. There was a problem with one of the jars. It was a duo.Never had a problem with Algenist before. Product was returned but I have not received notification or credit. I know thisis a difficult time for cust service but am concerned. I recently reorder produce and price has chaged almost 30.00.. including tax and shipping. I am expecting it to arrive by June 30.I would sincerely appreciate your kind attention to this matter. Yours suncerely.I do have P.O. tracking #

@sligo    We will take a look at the return and follow up by email. 

Susan

Trusted Contributor

@Susan-QVC , I appreciate you and all the Mods at Cust Care. I understand how difficult your job can become. It is not easy putting up with custs all day. Whether thanks or complaints. Thank you all for providing a great service. I am sorry for poor spelling in my last request for help. Just a little nervous using a computer. Thank you for your understanding

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

@Susan-QVC , I appreciate you and all the Mods at Cust Care. I understand how difficult your job can become. It is not easy putting up with custs all day. Whether thanks or complaints. Thank you all for providing a great service. I am sorry for poor spelling in my last request for help. Just a little nervous using a computer. Thank you for your understanding

@sligo   It is no problem at all.   Did you want us to refund or replace the item?

Susan

Trusted Contributor

Susan-QVC  cust care, Thank you for your sincere help. I reordered product on June 16. When I just checked it said should be received by June 30. May I have a refund  for original purchase? Also, having had to reorder the price was changed to 127. Will I be charged new price of 127+plus change?. My original order was 97 plus change also on auto delivery.I'm sorry if I am a nuisance.Many thanks

QVC Customer Care

@sligo wrote:

Susan-QVC  cust care, Thank you for your sincere help. I reordered product on June 16. When I just checked it said should be received by June 30. May I have a refund  for original purchase? Also, having had to reorder the price was changed to 127. Will I be charged new price of 127+plus change?. My original order was 97 plus change also on auto delivery.I'm sorry if I am a nuisance.Many thanks

@sligo   Thanks for getting back to me, we have issued the refund and once the new order ships we will issue a refund of the difference paid for the new order. 

Susan