Super Contributor

Checking my returns and I note that things are still showing up on easy pay well into November even

Checking my returns and I note that things are still showing up on easy pay well into November even though the item was returned. This is making me very uncomfortable and enough so then I think I will never buy anything on easy pay again

Honored Contributor

Re: Checking my returns and I note that things are still showing up on easy pay well into November e

@SunnysMom    Send specific info along with order #s to the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Re: Checking my returns and I note that things are still showing up on easy pay well into November e

Hi @SunnysMom 

Thanks for emailing us your order details. I am glad we could get it straightened out for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom   It is a MUST to check out our accounts when we return items with the start on easy pays to make certain the rest of the charges are removed immediately as well. If they are n ot it definitely means we need the rest of our money returned to us.

Valued Contributor

I have had that happen & also charged when I ship it my way. They have charged me the return fee. We shouldn't have to call or email for these things. I won't use ezpay anymore because of the headaches!  If I really need something I will buy it. It would have to be something extra special!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, something is really ary with my Ezy pay - duplicate listings for yje same item  taking out a payment twice  within 2 weeks, when I only ordered and received one item. Yes, I've had  shipping charges deducted from my return order in the past when I sent items back by Priority mail . Yjaought it was a fluke.