Frequent Contributor

Chat & Customer Service Down???????

Just tried the chat link........NO chat available

Just tried customer service.......NO reps available

What is going on here????  I surely hope this is not the new way of QVC conducting business.  

QVC please advise if this is a temporary situation......

Honored Contributor

Re: Chat & Customer Service Down???????

@Angelmanmom   It is not temporary.  QVC, like many retail businesses, are working with a minimal staff.  Sometimes you get lucky and get CS right away, sometimes not.  If you have a pressing issue, you can contact the moderators by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. including order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Angelmanmom   It is not temporary.  QVC, like many retail businesses, are working with a minimal staff.  Sometimes you get lucky and get CS right away, sometimes not.  If you have a pressing issue, you can contact the moderators by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. including order numbers.

@Kachina624    I was just ready to reply with the same suggestion.  I actually had a question yesterday...sent my request to qvcsocial team and received a response within minutes.   

Trusted Contributor

For some reaons, I do feel lucky with the Q, I always can get through the Chat and telephone calls. But when it comes with the emails, I have never got a response, perhaps they cannot understand my English and my writting and they dont bother to reply

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone for commenting Smiley Happy  I posted because I have never had this happen before.  I've used chat many times and, although slow to answer, I always connected to someone.  This time, chatting is not an option.  Neither was "holding" for a rep.  I'm hoping there's some kind of glitch because I cannot imagine no live folks to help with stuff.

Respected Contributor

I've been kicked around lately too and I'm a stellar customer over ten years.  Can't get a rep and when you do, they rush you off the phone but before they do they only berate you and shut down with any help. 

If any other retailer comes out QVC will be very lonely.....

Valued Contributor

It's just their new way of doing business! I'm not buying!!