Frequent Contributor

Is the chat feature still available?  It's not coming up for me.......

Respected Contributor

Yes, I went to the bottom of the page touched Chat Live & it popped up...I'm using a tablet with Crome.

Honored Contributor

@Angelmanmom  Switch browsers.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Angelmanmom   If you have a question or CS issue, you can contact the mods by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and get a fast, accurate response. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Thanks I try, this is the first time it's not worked for me.  I'm on my computer using Chrome also.  Thanks y'all!

Honored Contributor

I used it this morning without any problem.  (MacBook Pro = Safari).

Occasional Contributor

If QVC is reading this comment, please be advised that I am having difficulty connecting to a Live Chat Agent. Is it not working any longer?  I have Windows 10 and 4 Browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Internet Explorer - all with the latest version. When I go to the option of Live Chat and enter all info & hit SUBMIT, it just freezes and won't take me to a Live Agent. This has been occuring for over a year! I use to be able to access Live Chat with no problems in Internet Explorer but now the option for Live Chat is missing completely from there!

I have cleared cookies/history, disabled Anti Virus program and restarted & refreshed PC & browsers but it is not working! I have also tested it on another PC (Windows 11) and teh same occurs there!  What is going on? Can you guys please fix this issue once and for all?

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@Kaiti126 wrote:

If QVC is reading this comment, please be advised that I am having difficulty connecting to a Live Chat Agent. Is it not working any longer?  I have Windows 10 and 4 Browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Internet Explorer - all with the latest version. When I go to the option of Live Chat and enter all info & hit SUBMIT, it just freezes and won't take me to a Live Agent. This has been occuring for over a year! I use to be able to access Live Chat with no problems in Internet Explorer but now the option for Live Chat is missing completely from there!

I have cleared cookies/history, disabled Anti Virus program and restarted & refreshed PC & browsers but it is not working! I have also tested it on another PC (Windows 11) and teh same occurs there!  What is going on? Can you guys please fix this issue once and for all?

Thank you!

@Kaiti126  I am sorry you are having trouble with the chat feature, we have not had any other complaints. We were able to access, please try using another browser and see if that helps. 

We will pass along the feedback.   

Susan

Occasional Contributor

As I already said, I have tried on all 4 browsers in 2 different PCs and I have also asked 8 family members & friends and they are having the same issue!

It works on a Tablet & iPhone but not on my PC.  The only browser I did not try is Safari which I don't have but I see a lot of people having same issue in these forums on and off for over a year.

Live Chat feature right now is in all 3 browsers of Chrome, Firefox & Edge but it freezes after hitting SUBMIT and doesn't take me to a Live Agent to speak.  Internet Explorer was the only browser that allowed me to speak to an Agent but now it is missing the option of Live Chat.

Why is this happening?

Occasional Contributor

When you say you "tested it", have you checked Internet Explorer and were you able to actually get a Live Agent after hitting Submit?