Honored Contributor

@Kaiti126    Please read the advice I gave another person in post #4. You can use the same to get any questions answered with no aggravation. You would have save yourself a lot of time if you'd used it initially.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Kachina624, I appreciate your reply but don't you think that I have tried all that already? If you had seen my notes as well, you would know that I have tried every browser AND I also contacted QVC CS direct via both email that was provided in this forum and by phone. All they said was that no one else is having this issue - hence why I am posting to see if anyone else is having same issue or they know of a fix!

And yes, I am aggravated because this issue seems to be reoccuring for many, many years as many posts here testify and QVC is doing nothing to fix it! There are posts about this same issue starting from 2008. One would think they would have fixed it by now since no other online retailer has this issue - including their sister company HSN!

Esteemed Contributor

I tried it yesterday just to see if it was working. I posted the question "Is the Chat Option working" and got a reply that said "yes it is". "How may we help you" and I said just checking to see if it is working. We both said "Have a good day" and that was it.  I was #2.

Occasional Contributor

Do you have a Windows 10 or 11 PC - or are you using a Chrome Book, iPda, iPhone or other device?  

Issue seems to be with Windows 10 & 11 as many have already reported.  Problem is after entering info on Chat screen, when one clicks on "Connect to Agent", it goes nowhere. Aka, doesn't connect to agent.