Has anyone else been charged twice for the month of January on easy pay?? I was charged on Jan 23 and then again before ghe month even being up!!! My Feb payment still shows due so what happens to ghe second charge where does it go? Frustrating!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Charged twice in a month

Easy Pay® Offer Details:  With an Easy Pay offer (“Offer”), you can receive an item now & pay monthly installments at no extra charge with your QCard®, PayPal, or a major credit card. The item price, S&H, and applicable taxes will be divided by the specified number of payments. The first installment will be billed when the item ships & approximately every 30 days thereafter to the credit card used on the order. Billing dates are set according to the ship date; future billing dates can’t be customized or changed. Easy Pay cannot be used on any items purchased at QVC employee, outlet, or subsidiary stores. Easy Pay cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with other Easy Pay offers or QCard Special Financing. Easy Pay is subject to approval by QVC. Exclusions and restrictions may apply. QVC does not assess interest charges or fees on Easy Pay.  However, use of your QCard or other credit card for Easy Pay payments may result in interest charges and other fees in accordance with the terms and conditions of your individual credit card agreements.

Yes it's happened to me.   It's that every 30 day thing.   

@Budget mom wrote:
Has anyone else been charged twice for the month of January on easy pay?? I was charged on Jan 23 and then again before ghe month even being up!!! My Feb payment still shows due so what happens to ghe second charge where does it go? Frustrating!!

Honored Contributor

The Q warns customers this may happen. I have a feeling what ever credit card you use will not allow another charge to go through if enough time has not gone by. Plus they keep track of how many payments are made, at least my visa card does. I would watch out for the Q Card though.

Valued Contributor

Read the thread startted by a person named Roxxy, this has been happening to a lot of customers, if you purchased an item back in december there is a computer problem that has been charging people again for the same order all over, it happened to me as well. 

QVC Customer Care

@Budget mom 

I am sorry that this has occurred. There was a glitch in our systems and we unfortunately doubled the payments. We are currently in the process of reversing these transactions. We thank you for your patience as we take care of this issue.

Beth

Trusted Contributor

@Budget mom wrote:

Was relieved to see this thread. I just noticed yesterday that I was charged for an item in Dec and then again yesterday for the same item. I only noticed 1 but after reading this I am going to check my charges again.

Thanks for posting this☺️

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Budget mom wrote:

Was relieved to see this thread. I just noticed yesterday that I was charged for an item in Dec and then again yesterday for the same item. I only noticed 1 but after reading this I am going to check my charges again.

Thanks for posting this☺️

Just checked the Q Card and there was a charge on Jan 24 that I didn't make and no info as to what the charge was for. No order number nothing.

Super Contributor

I got an email from the Q about this today -

Dear QVC Shopper,

On Friday, January 24, 2020, we inadvertently duplicated a charge or refund on your account that we previously processed in December. We are diligently working to correct and reverse any duplicate charges or refunds that occurred as part of this issue. As a result, you can expect to see multiple transactions from QVC on your next account statement including the duplicate charge or refund as well as the reversal to correct it.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and we want you to know that we're here for you, so if you have any questions, just email or give us a call at 800.367.9444 from 7-1am ET, seven days a week.

Honored Contributor

@Katiesmom wrote:

I got an email from the Q about this today -

Dear QVC Shopper,

On Friday, January 24, 2020, we inadvertently duplicated a charge or refund on your account that we previously processed in December. We are diligently working to correct and reverse any duplicate charges or refunds that occurred as part of this issue. As a result, you can expect to see multiple transactions from QVC on your next account statement including the duplicate charge or refund as well as the reversal to correct it.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and we want you to know that we're here for you, so if you have any questions, just email or give us a call at 800.367.9444 from 7-1am ET, seven days a week.

@KatiesmomI did too and gives absolutely no details