Occasional Contributor

Charged bank account but cancelled order??

So I ordered an xbox one x last night recieved a call this morning to verify my information, did so, and on my day went. I go to check the status of my order my account doesn’t exist. I call customer service they say i failed to verify that I’m me and they cancelled my order, but my account was still charged for the purchase. Will this be resolved? I’m also extremely confused by the fact they say they dont charge you until the order is shipped but i got charged instantly and my order didnt get shipped
QVC Customer Care

Re: Charged bank account but cancelled order??

@colethemole

I will investigate and contact you...

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

thank you
Honored Contributor

It can take 3 or 4 days for a refund to appear on your bank account

♥Surface of the Sun♥

I PLACED A EASY PAY ORDER AND CHARGED ON JUNE 12 2019 SHOWING UP AS AUTHORIZED IT STILL HASNT DROPPED. THEN AFTER QVC CHARGED MY ACCOUNT THEY EMAILED ME SAYING AS YOU REQUESTED YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED EVEN THOUGH I NEVER CANCELED IT. BUT STILL CHARGED.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @pinkroses2019 I checked your order and you were not charged, your card was authorized when the order was placed. The authorization will drop off, but each banks time frame is different. Please call your bank to see how long they hold an authorization. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  to discuss your account.